young and beautiful
my life basically consists of netflix/hulu, fruit, dealing with people at school, reminding myself to be confident, fruit, college work, Lana Del Rey, making people laugh (which only works about 12% of the time), and trying to save the environment.
i'm 17, although most of the time i feel 22 even though i want to be 10 again.
my family calls me nonnie, and sometimes i feel like i'm talking to family here, so you've earned the right to follow their lead.
planning on majoring in nutritional sciences; wishing i was in california right now
Sunday, 28 - 07 - 2013
Farmer’s market haul! All for $42 — the low cost surprises me every time! I grabbed sungold tomatoes, white peaches, corn, baby and regular cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, blueberries, nectarines, and a loaf of whole wheat bread from a local bakery :)
- teatimeandcuddling likes this
- livelongandperspire reblogged this from deadliftdolly
- megustalasandiaconpepas reblogged this from roseyfairy
- shethewanderer reblogged this from danielleltran
- fierce-fit-and-fabulous reblogged this from fit-girls-do-it-betterr and added:
- Show more notes